⭐️⭐️⭐️ ☆ ☆(3.5/5) Malabar Cafe’s Kerala Special Buffet! Read Detailed Review!!
1. 🐔 Chicken Biriyani was good and delicious.
2. 🥘 Mutton Curry was awesome and it was one of the best I had.
3. 🍗Chicken leg fry was below average. By look it is good but not the taste. Swipe the photo for big image.
4. Nethili fish coconut thoran was average.
5. 🍋 Mango pickle was super good. You will find nice garlic, dates pickle to add on with Kerala rice.
6. 🍤 Green Chilli Prawns was good and could not say suberb! (Swipe for photo.)
7. 🦈 King fish is okay. (Swipe for photo.)
8. Kilimeen deep fry looks good but again not so great.
9. 🍰 🧁🍬Dessert collection was supper good. You have couple of options like chocolate coffee cake, mousse and many more. Added Kerala traditional dessert like Mango & Beetroot salt dips as well good old day nadan mettayi’s 😋
10. Gulab jamun with ice cream was my finishing touch which I do often. It was yum yum yummy!
Service was amazing and they did the best!
Note: The review is purely based on the non veg items and do not include veg item.
Need improvement especially when we pay so much! 🤷♂️
Thank you!! @grandhyattkochi